Whipped cream siphons for more than whipped cream
Whipped Cream Siphons’ use doesn’t end up in making whipped cream. Both for bartenders and chefs, Whipped Cream Siphons are a priceless tool to create countless dishes and certainly a way to bring your cocktails to the next level. If you are just new to using kitchen siphons, stay tuned, we will explain to you the basics regarding this subject.
What is a Whipped Cream Siphon?
A whipped cream siphon is a metal container for liquids. In collaboration with an N2O charge, fluids inside the bottle get aerated or pressurized. Once the magic happens inside of the bottle, your mixture is ready to become a foam, a quick infusion, a marinade, and many other possibilities.
A siphon can usually reach storage 500 m or 1l.
How do whipped cream siphons work?
A whipped cream siphon is relatively easy to operate; just read up on the type of substance you want to make. Each component is different. We have created a checklist below that you should follow every time you use a whipped cream siphon. These instructions will help you avoid a big mess when something might go wrong.
- Make sure your siphon is clean, dry, and smells clean too. Also, the loose parts, like the rubber ring around the lid. This ring ensures that no N2O gas can escape.
- Prepare your mixture carefully to not come out of the siphon. Pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any loose particles.
- We recommend that you put even egg whites through a sieve to be sure. Here too, fibers can remain behind.
- Then fill the siphon with the mixture and be careful not to overfill it.
- Close the siphon with the lid and tighten it.
- Connect the N2O Cream Charger properly to the siphon. When the siphon is charged, you need to shake it hard to distribute the nitrous oxide evenly in the dispenser.
- You may choose to keep the siphon in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- Place the nozzle of your choice on the head of the siphon, hold it face down and press the trigger. A nozzle you use for whipped cream or foam.
- It is important to vent the siphon for liquid substances or marinades. You can do this by unscrewing the lid, as pressure is on the dispenser due to the N2O gas. Then hold the siphon upright and press the lever to release the gas completely.
- Then it is time to clean the siphon again.