Fast Gas Cream Chargers to power up your drinks
If you seriously like experimenting with your drinks, then you should include a whipped cream dispenser and Fast Gas Cream Chargers in your kitchen toolkit. Besides allowing you to make great drinks, these tools give a fresh new look to your favorite beverages by changing a few elements and making them tastier.
Here are two alcoholic drink recipes to try with Fast Gas Cream Chargers that are sure to suit every taste bud.
Long Island Iced Jelly Tea
You might have tried long island iced tea, but have you ever tasted long island iced jelly tea? This drink is potent, but it is also an aesthetic pleasure to individuals consuming it.
- 120 ml of golden tequila
- 40 ml of sugar syrup
- 40 ml of lemon juice
- One teaspoon of powdered gelatine or half teaspoon of agar agar
- Long Island Iced Tea
- One shot of triple sec
- One shot of vodka
- One shot of tequila
- One shot of golden or white rum
- One shot of gin
- One squirt of tequila jelly
- One slice of lime
- First, prepare the tequila jelly by mixing tequila, sugar syrup, and lemon juice.
- Mix gelatine using two tablespoons of boiling water.
- Stir it until the gelatine gets dissolved.
- Add it to the tequila-lemon-sugar mix.
- Strain the contents into a cream siphon
- Cap tightly and charge the mix with two N2O chargers.
- Shake well to release the gas after every application. Then, let it sit for at least 2 hours, shaking it once every half an hour.
Recommendation: You will require a tall chilled glass for the long island iced tea.
Strawberry Foam Margarita
It’s hard to find a person who doesn’t love margaritas. But forget about the regular ones; this recipe is a more dramatic twist to the standard version.
- 1.5 lb of fresh strawberries
- 3-4 tablespoons of Cointreau
- 1/4th cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of Blue Curacao
- 2 cups of crushed ice cube
- 150 ml of tequila
- 100 ml of lime juice
- One large pinch of salt
- For strawberry foam, first hull the strawberries. Make a puree out of them and add sugar to it. Heat it on a low flame until you achieve a jelly-like consistency. Strain it and add 3-4 tablespoons of Cointreau and Blue Curacao to change the color.
- Divide the mix into two parts.
- Put one part into a siphon and double charge the content with two cream chargers.
- Shake well after every application so that everything mixes well.
- Remove the charger, place the lid tightly, and keep it in the refrigerator.
To consider: The cream dispenser can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, and you can also use it as a delectable dessert topping.
Now, put crushed ice, lime juice, tequila, a pinch of salt, and the remaining half of the non-aerated strawberry puree in a blender, and blend the contents well. Then, chill the cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, and then rub its edge with lime and then dip it in sugar or salt, as per your liking. For serving, place a generous amount of strawberry foam at the bottom of the cocktail glass, and pour the tequila mix to the brim. Garnish with a lime slice.
Do you have any doubts about how to use Fast Gas Cream Chargers? Check our blogs to further instruction.