The Fast Gas Cream charger instantly improve your cooking skills.
It’s impossible to imagine the kitchen of the corner restaurant or your favorite cocktail bar without it: The Fast Gas Cream Charger.
A Fast Gas cylinder accelerates the infusion rate between alcohol and various oils, for starters. Accelerating this process improves the texture, flavor, and appearance of dishes. The precision that the Fast Gas Cream Charger can deliver makes this utensil an established part of the kitchen for both professional chefs and at-home chefs.
How to use a Fast Gas Cream Charger together with a cream siphon?
We explain how to master your Fastgas cream charger in six steps. As the saying goes: good preparation is half the work.
First of all, take all the supplied parts out of the packaging and place them so that they are ready for use. Be sure to accurately measure all ingredients to get the best result.
- Accurately measure all the ingredients you are going to use for the dish before you whisk them. The amount you need to use per ingredient will be clear in the recipe you are working with. Here are some delicious whipped cream recipes.
Necessary: Always choose the right pressure for your dish! The right pressure for the dish you are going to cook is essential. Turn the knob counterclockwise to regulate the pressure.
Refer to the table below to find the right pressure for your dish:
Portions in ml Pressure
One portion (50 ml) 5 Bar
Two portions (100 ml) 6.5 Bar
Three portions (150 ml) 8 Bar
Four portions (200 ml) 10 Bar
Five servings (250 ml) 12 Bar
Six Servings (300 ml) 13 Bar
Seven Servings (350 ml) 14 Bar
Eight Servings (400 ml) 16 Bar
Nine servings (450 ml) 17 Bar
Is everything ready with the pressure? Then let’s move on!
- Identify the hose and your pressure regulator. Connect one end of the hose to the regulator as shown in the picture below and the other end of the hose to the dispenser.
- Once the hose is secure at both ends (where the nitrous oxide will pass through), open the valve on the pressure regulator to release the gas through the hose and allow the flavor to sit in the mixture already poured and shaken in the kitchen siphon. It is important to shake vigorously beforehand so that everything is well mixed in the cylinder.
- When the gas has sat in the mixture or, in other words, entered the dispenser, it is time to disconnect the kitchen siphon from the cream charger. Do this carefully.
- Manipulate the siphon head handle downward to whip your flavored whipped cream.
- Use decorative nozzles to add a star touch to your cake! and so we have come to the end.
Now that you know how to use a Fastgas 615gr cylinder with a kitchen siphon, what are you waiting for to put our instructions into practice? Order on our website and save time on cream refilling routines. Check out some of our blogs for inspiration: create delicious food or coffee!