What you Need to Know Before Purchasing Whipped Cream Chargers
If you work in the food industry, two things haven’t possibly escaped your attention: whipped cream chargers and a cream dispenser, and how to? These two appliances make everything faster, easier, and way more efficient in the kitchen.
So, if you are most likely willing to add these tools to your kitchen collection, reading this blog will make your day! We now present some tips you should consider before purchasing whipped cream chargers.
8 Things you should consider before buying Whipped Cream Chargers
Today’s market is brimming with so many options on the internet, so the search for suitable whipped cream chargers inevitably becomes overwhelming. The good news for you is that we will ease your work on this ultimate guide!
To begin with, make sure you know your needs and actual budget. You can start determining whether a product suits you more or not.
Here are some bullet factors to take into account when purchasing whip cream chargers in bulk:
- Compatibility with the whipped cream dispenser: The first thing you need to know about N2O chargers (or nitrous oxide cartridges) is the standard size on the market. You usually find cream chargers from 8gr, the most popular, till 640gr or more nowadays. In this range, you can ultimately discover 8gr, 580gr, 615gr (Like Fast Gas), and 640gr. What size is suitable for you? Please think of the volume of mixture you need to prepare and the compatibility with your cream siphon. 8gr cream chargers are, in any case, ideal for all cream dispensers.
- Potential to use domestically: One of the best features of the cream capsules is that they are findable in a wide range of sets, typically from 12 to 120 pcs per box (the most requested are the boxes of 24 and 50 brands such as Mosa or Kayser); it all depends on the brand you are using. For use at home, in preparing whipped cream, for example, a half-pint produces one full cup of whipping cream.
- The desired level of professionalism: if you are a professional chef and your job demands it, you should always look for high-quality kitchen utensils; this to say, if you are going to purchase whipped cream chargers, it would be better if you buy the best brand in the market. Often, the most prominent companies offer additional products in the catalog that can be convenient for you. For instance, on Fast Gas, we do not only sell cream chargers of 615gr, but we do also offer the cream siphon and press regulator under request.
- Ease of use: Manipulating 8gr standard-size cream chargers is no mystery. On the other side, using bigger cream chargers can be tricky, especially because you require a regulator, a filling, and an adaptor with a cream whipper. Nevertheless, you will not return to the individual cartridges once you discover the magic of 580gr of 615gr cream chargers. Unlike the small canisters, the 580g cream chargers are incredibly time-saving when creating whipped creams, soups, and cocktails on a large scale.
- Check Top lists! So far, you are entitled to the main bullet factors and can go fishing for some whipped cream chargers. Still, the remaining doubt is which are the best-whipped cream chargers resellers in the market, whether small or big. If you seek to purchase food-grade nitrous oxide, click here to find out the 4 Best Nitrous Oxide Suppliers Near Me. If you intend to buy the 8gr format, think no more and check this guide.
- Choose recyclable options when possible: It’s no joke we are living in times of chaos and environmental disasters. For this reason, we need to be 24/7 environment-conscious. Go then, preferably for brands that work with recyclable material. Fast Gas, for instance, is already a disposable cylinder. You can throw it without guilt in the garbage container.
- Think price-wise: Whether you’ve got the budget, it is wise to consider the price point. Therefore, when you are searching again online, check the price per unit of one single box of 24 or 50 capsules compared to the cost per unit of a 615gr cream charger. You might be surprised by the difference!
- Go through the product reviews: yes, yes, yes! First, do your job, research well, and deep into the brand, you want to buy. While reading reviews, you may find that nitrous oxide runs out faster by some brands than others, or some brands have a more robust chemical taste than others. Do not skimp on your search! All little details are valid and essential to make your experience unique!
We hope you have enough to go and access the world of molecular gastronomy! You can read our blog, How Do Whipping Siphons Work, as an extra.
Also, this guide might be helpful if you want to discover How to Use a Cream Charger Step-by-step.