Would you like to do something different or go the extra mile? Then go for a pink strawberry whipped cream. This recipe provides a light and airy cream, and you need only four ingredients.
For this recipe, you need fresh strawberries, but it is no disaster if you go for frozen strawberries. This whipped cream goes with many desserts and can provide an excellent finish for cakes, pies, or pancakes. There are many possibilities.
What ingredients do you need?
- 250 ml cold whipped cream
- 30 ml strawberry puree
- 30 g powdered sugar
- 40 g vanilla or strawberry pudding (in powder form)
What do you need?
- A mixer
- Hand blender
- A bowl, preferably a metal or glass one
- A sieve for the powdered sugar.
What to do?
- Put the bowl in the fridge for 10 minutes before use
- Put the strawberries in the blender or use the hand blender
- Put the cold cream, mashed strawberries, powdered sugar, and pudding in the cold bowl
- Start mixing on the lowest setting
- When you notice that the cream is starting to thicken a bit, a higher mixer setting can be used and whipped to the desired consistency.
- If you are going for a soft consistency, whisk for about 3 minutes on a medium-high setting. You can identify it by wavy peaks.
- If you want to go for stiff peaks, you need to keep beating a little longer. The consistency can be recognised when you take the beaters out of the cream, and the peaks remain. This consistency is perfect for decoration.
You should stop beating the cream immediately when you have reached this last stage. It would be best if you used the cream immediately after beating. If you wait too long, the fresh cream can become watery.